Get Involved with a Community of Like-minded Professionals
OARSI gives you the opportunity to become part of a community of expert researchers and clinicians who are dedicated to improving the lives of millions of people affected by osteoarthritis. OARSI can help you make beneficial connections with individuals and organizations worldwide that are at the forefront of OA research, knowledge and expertise.
Share Research, Ideas, and Results
- Keep current with the latest initiatives that address major issues in basic, translational, and clinical research
- Access to the members only section of the Web site which contains slides and talks from the Annual Congress and other meetings
- Opportunity to serve on OARSI committees and task forces to help develop new initiatives and guidelines
- Subscription to OARSI’s official journal, Osteoarthritis & Cartilage, a highly respected publication that features original articles and reviews on clinical, laboratory, and therapeutic research
- Discount on registration to Annual World Congress