As an OARSI Corporate Member you’ll be recognized as a leader in the field of OA research. Your corporate membership entitles your company to numerous value-added benefits.
CORPORATE MEMBER BENEFITS:
- Corporate recognition and logo on OARSI website
- Five company individuals will receive the benefits of Full Membership ($1250 value)
- Opportunity to serve on specific OARSI committees and task forces
- Invitation to semi-annual Industry Council meetings with the OARSI leadership to discuss ongoing projects and potential for future initiatives
- Access to Members-Only section of the OARSI website- this includes:
- World Congress presentations
- Access to OARSI Membership Directory
- Ability to post a job on the OARSI job board
BENEFITS AT THE WORLD CONGRESS:
- Five (5) Member-Rate World Congress Registrations - ($250 savings/attendee)
- Recognition as a Corporate Member will appear on your Name Badge/s at World Congress
- Opportunity to host a satellite symposium at World Congress
- Automatically receive the marketing benefits that accompany a Bronze Level Sponsorship ($2500 value)
- Reduced exhibit booth fees during the OARSI World Congress ($500 Discount)
- Your linked logo will appear on the World Congress website
- Additional recognition aimed at our World Congress attendees. This includes:
- World Congress promotional emails
- Meeting signage
- World Congress website
It is only through the financial assistance of industry partners that OARSI is able to move the field of osteoarthritis forward and bring the world’s OA experts together at the OARSI Annual World Congress. Please consider joining today.
• $10,000 – One year membership
• $17,000 – Two year membership (fully payable in year one - a savings of $1,500 per year)
• $22,500 – Three year membership (fully payable in year one - a savings of $2,500 per year)
For additional information contact:
Dana Groves, Industry Relations Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-865-642-4434
2019 -2020 INDUSTRY PARTNERS
Working together to advance the understanding of chronic pain. The collaboration between Pfizer and Lilly reflects the commitment of both organizations to scientific innovation in pain. Pfizer and Lilly colleagues around the world are devoting their passion and scientific expertise to advancing the understanding of chronic pain with the goal of improving patient treatment, care, and outcomes.
Merck is the North America biopharma business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany – a leading science and technology company – focused exclusively on specialty care. EMD Serono has deep expertise in neurology, fertility and endocrinology, and a robust pipeline of potential therapies in oncology, immuno-oncology and immunology as R&D focus areas
Flexion Therapeutics is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel non-opioid pain therapies. The company is currently advancing a portfolio of injectable drug candidates. Our lead program, ZilrettaTM (also known as FX006), is an intra-articular sustained release corticosteroid for patients with moderate to severe osteoarthritis (OA) pain.
Samumed is a leader in medical research and development for tissue-level regeneration. With our platform's origins in small molecule-based Wnt pathway modulation, we develop therapeutics to address a range of degenerative diseases, regenerative medicine and oncology.
Mylan is a global healthcare company focused on making high quality medicines available to everyone who needs them. Our heritage of being a provider of generic pharmaceuticals goes back to our founding in West Virginia in 1961. Today, we are passionate champions for better health around the world with a platform unmatched in the industry.
Seikagaku will continue to contribute to the health of people around the world through innovative drug discovery focused on glycoscience.