Am I an OARSI Early Career Investigator

Early Career Investigators are those in the early stages of their research and/or clinical career, including, but not limited to, graduate students, post docs, residents, fellows and assistant professors. 

An Early Career Investigator must be either enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate program (or equivalent education program), or must have attained their terminal degree (e.g. PhD or equivalent) less than ten years ago. Exceptions are made for leave related to career disruptions (e.g. parental or sick leave). The individual must not hold an Associate/Full Professor (or equivalent; tenured) position.